|Job Title:||Engineering Manager|
|Salary:||£50k per year|
|Contact Name:||Adem Halil|
|Job Published:||December 19, 2018 12:36|
I am currently recruiting for an industrial manufacturer in the Essex area who are looking for an Engineering Manager. My client has a brand-new site and are looking for an Engineering Manager to manage a team of engineers, control a multimillion-pound budget and work on reliability projects. The successful Engineering Manager will benefit from in house training and the chance to be put on additional courses.
Skills acquired to be a Maintenance Engineer:
- The successful Engineering Manager must have previous experience supervising a team.
- The successful Engineering Manager must hold an engineering qualification.
- The successful Engineering Manager will need to have had previous experience working on Capex budgets.
- The successful Engineering Manager will need to have had previous experience working in an industrial setting.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from working in a company that can offer in house machinery training and the chance to be put on additional qualification courses.
- The successful Engineering Manager will benefit from receiving private healthcare.
- The successful Engineering Manager will get a chance to work in a brand-new site.
- The successful Engineering Manager will get the chance to work for a leading manufacturer in its industry.
- The right candidate will be entitled to 25 days payed holiday, plus bank holidays.
Benefits: Healthcare, £50,000, 25 days holiday.
Commutable: Brentwood, Dagenham, Grays.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Adem Halil at Pioneer Selection.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45k per year + Pension
£50k per year + Bonus
Engineering Shift Manager
£45k per year + Pension
Manufacturing Engineering Manager
£45k - 50k per year + Benefits
£20k - 30k per year + Pension Scheme