|Job Title:||Engineering Manager|
|Salary:||£50k - 55k per year + Pension plan with legal and general (company will pay up to 11%), 6x DIS|
|Contact Name:||Jake Bozsa|
|Job Published:||March 08, 2019 17:20|
Engineering Manager- Industrial
Salary: £55,000 +
We are currently recruiting for a Engineering Manager to join a huge manufacturer in Essex. The company have recently gone through a restructure to enable them to achieve world class manufacturing status, and this new role will be at the forefront of that plan. Due to the company’s global presence and impressive facility, this is the perfect role for an Engineering Manager or Maintenance Manager with strong lean manufacturing knowledge to catapult their career. The Engineering Manager will be rewarded with a competitive salary including pension, Bonus and private healthcare.
Skills required for Engineering Manager :
- Previous Management experience within an industrial environment
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Engineering qualification (Ideally degree qualified or lean manufacturing qualified)
- Strong Experience working with budgets, apprasails and training of staff.
The Engineering Manager will benefit from:
- Working in a state of the art manufacturing facility
- Plenty of engineering projects to take charge of as Engineering Manager
- Being part of a company pushing for world class manufacturing standards
- Great benefit package
Benefits: 10% Bonus, Pension plan (company will pay up to 11%), 6x DIS, Private Healthcare
Commutable: Enfield, Harlow, Bishop Stortford, Cheshunt, Hertford, Chelmsford
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jake Bozsa
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's