|Job Title:||Engineering Manager|
|Salary:||£45k - 62k per year + benefits + pension + Healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Darius Ossanlow|
|Job Published:||November 26, 2018 17:48|
A fantastic opportunity has just been made vacant for a strong Engineering Manager to join a rapidly growing manufacturer in the Norwich area. To be considered for this role, the successful candidate for this Engineering Manager role will have exposure and solid experience working a similar role. In return, as Engineering Manager you will be offered a generous package, which includes; competitive salary and a yearly bonus.
Skills required for the Engineering Manager
- The Engineering Manager will need to have experience working a similar managerial role
- Analytical mind and assertive character, ensuring deadlines and resources are dispersed accurately and efficiently.
- Experience working with large budgets, and liasing with various teams is a must.
- Excellent communication skills and decision making ability.
The Engineering Manager will benefit from:
- The Engineering Manager will be working for a globally recognised, market leading company who are experiencing significant growth.
- A generous package is on offer for the Engineering Manager, alongside a competitive salary.
- With continuous growth and reinvestment, there may be the opportunity for future progression past this role.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Life assurance, company bonus,
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Darius Ossanlow
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50k - 55k per year + Pension plan with legal and general (company will pay up to 11%), 6x DIS
£45k - 50k per year
£55k per year + Bonus
£50k per year + Bonus
£40k per year + Bupa, Pension, Bonus