|Job Title:||Engineering Manager|
|Salary:||£45k - 50k per year|
|Contact Name:||Ali Kazmi|
|Job Published:||December 07, 2018 14:44|
Monday to Friday - Days
£40,000 - £55,000
Benefits: Generous holidays, Rewards & discounts, Sick pay Scheme, Healthcare, Bonus, Attractive Pension and much more
This highly successful market leading company have been at the forefront of their industry for a number of years. Due to continuing success and uplift in production along with a number of new innovative products being brought to market, their is a need for an experienced Engineering Manager to join this large site
Skills required for Engineering Manager :
- Apprenticeship/ Degree or relevant FMCG experience
- Minimum of 5 years' engineering experience
- Experience of managing teams in a technical environment;
- Knowledge of the industry;
- Good human relations, motivational and communication skills
- Project management skills.
- An ability to solve technical problems;
- Knowledge of modern maintenance techniques;
The Engineering Manager will benefit from:
- Joining a renowned manufacturer
- Training and Investment in the role
- Implementing new continuous improvement techniques
- Involvement in maintenance projects
- Opportunities to progress within the company
Commutable from: Dorset, Salisbury, Yeovil, Poole, Bournemouth
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's