|Job Title:||Engineering Manager|
|Salary:||£45k - 60k per year|
|Contact Name:||Holly Robinson|
|Job Published:||November 02, 2018 08:53|
Enigneering Manager - Manufacturing
Salary: £50,000 - £70,000
Benefits: pension and overtime
Monday to Friday days
The role is for an Engineering Manager to join a leading manufacturing company. You will be looking after a team of 4 engineers and sub contractors. Coaching and leading them, and delegating work. You will also be responsible for managing budgets, planning pre planned maintenance schedules, whilst organising and prioritising work load.
This is an excellent opportunity to build a career in a highly reputable manufacturing company with worldwide connections. The business has a lot to offer their employee's such as; an extremely generous salary, pension amongst others. The business has recently gone through expansion and brought in some fully automated equipment on new production lines.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Leadership experience within manufacturing
- Engineering qualification ideally
- Budgetary control experience
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance
- Lean Manufacturing knowledge
- Leadership abilities
- Liase with contractors
- Coaching and developing engineers
- Ensure that site KPIs are measured and achieved
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a renowned manufacturer
- Progression opportunities
- Investment into the factory
- Modern machinery
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers
- Learning new continuous improvement techniques
- Project work
- Excellent benefits package
Benefits: Pension, Bonus, Overtime, Healthcare.
Commutable from: Pontyberem, Fforest, Pen-y-mynydd, Gorslas, Cross Hands, Tumble
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert or call Holly Robinson at Pioneer.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's