|Job Title:||Engineering Manager|
|Salary:||£45k - 55k per year|
|Contact Name:||Ali Kazmi|
|Job Published:||December 21, 2018 12:37|
Monday to Friday - Days
£45,000 - £55,000
Benefits: Generous holidays, Rewards & discounts, Sick pay Scheme, Healthcare, Bonus, Attractive Pension and much more
This highly successful market leading company have been at the forefront of their industry for a number of years. Due to continuing success and uplift in production along with a number of new innovative products being brought to market, their is a need for an experienced Engineering Manager to join this large site
Skills required for Engineering Manager :
- Apprenticeship/ Degree or relevant FMCG experience
- Minimum of 5 years' engineering experience
- Experience of managing teams in a technical environment;
- Knowledge of the industry;
- Good human relations, motivational and communication skills
- Project management skills.
- An ability to solve technical problems;
- Knowledge of modern maintenance techniques;
The Engineering Manager will benefit from:
- Joining a renowned manufacturer
- Training and Investment in the role
- Implementing new continuous improvement techniques
- Involvement in maintenance projects
- Opportunities to progress within the company
Commutable from: Dorset, Salisbury, Yeovil
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.