|Job Title:||Engineering Manager|
|Salary:||£50k per year + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Waheed Anjum|
|Job Published:||October 16, 2018 11:00|
Salary: £50,000 + 15% Bonus
An Excellent opportunity has arisen for a Engineering Manager to work for a blue chip multi national manufacturing company based near Cirencester. The Engineering Manager will be responsible for managing and leading a team of 16 multi skilled engineers in a very fast paced production factory. The role will be 70% management and 30% hands on and the ideal candidate needs to have very strong man manegement and leadership skills.
Skills required for the Engineering Manager:
- Man Management of 16 Engineers
- Planning and Implementing PPMs
- Budget Control
- Managing the Health and Safety on site
- Either bias, with a technical background
- Willing to be flexible and get hands on when needed
- Continious improvements and Relaibility focused
The Engineering Manager will benefit from:
- Training and technical development
- Career progression in a growing company
- Excellent Benefits Package
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Progression, Bonus (15%)
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's