|Job Title:||Engineering Manager|
|Salary:||£45k per year|
|Contact Name:||Holly Robinson|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2018 12:15|
Location: Bristol, Somerset
The role is for an Engineering Manager to join a leading manufacturing company. You will be looking after a team of 4 engineers and sub contractors. Coaching and leading them, and delegating work. You will also be responsible for managing budgets, planning pre planned maintenance schedules, whilst organising and prioritising work load.
This is an excellent opportunity to build a career in a highly reputable manufacturing company with worldwide connections. The business has a lot to offer their employee's such as; an extremely generous salary, pension amongst others
Skills required for a Engineering Manager:
- Leadership experience within manufacturing
- Engineering qualification ideally
- Budgetary control experience
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance
- Lean Manufacturing knowledge
- Leadership abilities
The Engineering Manager will benefit from:
- Joining a world renowned, highly reputable manufacturer
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers
- Managing one of the largest manufacturing engineering teams in the South West
- Involvement Capex projects
- Opportunities to progress within maintenance team
- Excellent benefits package
Commutable from: Bristol, Patchway, Yate, Trowbridge, Frome, Lydney, Winscombe, Cheddar, Dursley
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert or contact Holly Robinson at Pioneer.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50k - 55k per year + Pension plan with legal and general (company will pay up to 11%), 6x DIS
£45k - 50k per year
£55k per year + Bonus
£50k per year + Bonus
£40k per year + Bupa, Pension, Bonus