|Job Title:||Engineering Manager|
|Salary:||£50k - 55k per year|
|Contact Name:||Waheed Anjum|
|Job Published:||October 18, 2018 10:33|
Engineering Manager - Manufacturing
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Engineering Manager to work in a fast-paced manufacturing site based in Corby. The Engineering Manager will be responsible for all site planned and reactive maintenance on industrial machinery. The successful Engineering Manager will play a major part within the future of this business and will be heavily involved in all decisions to take the engineering department to the next level. The Engineering Manager needs to have experience leading a team of 6 multi skilled engineers and be wiling to be hands on aswell as office based.
Skills required for the Engineering Manager:
- Management experience within a manufacturing environement
- Experience in managing and leading 6 maintenance engineers
- Either bias, with a technical background
- PPM Planning and implementation
- CAPEX Budgets
- Effective communication with the Production team
- Health and Safety
- Assessing KPI’s, managing budgets etc.
The Engineering Manager will benefit from:
- Training and technical development
- Career progression in a growing company
- Excellent Benefits Package
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Progression, Overtime
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's