|Job Title:||Engineering Manager|
|Salary:||£36k - 40k per year + Bupa, Bonuses|
|Contact Name:||Philip Di Gesaro|
|Job Published:||August 23, 2018 16:42|
Salary: £36,000 - £40,000
We are actively recruiting a technically strong, hands on, Engineering Manager to join a leading business in its industry. Both electrically and mechanically biased engineers are invited to apply from any many backgrounds like heavy or industrial manufacturing, although. With competitive salaries and benefits available as well as possible progression, this is an outstanding opportunity to work for a highly secure multi-million-pound organisation.
Skills required for Engineering Manager:
- Manager or Seniority experience
- Strong technical background
- Qualification in either mechanical or electrical engineering
- Previous experience within a manufacturing environment (Bonus)
- Mechanical & electrical skills
The Engineering Manager will benefit from:
- Blue chip company
- Training, development and investment
- 25% hands on, 75% hands off
- Continuous improvement and project involvements
- Opportunities to progress even further within the group
- Excellent benefits package
Benefits: Excellent salary, contributory pension, holidays, overtime and bonus available
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Philip Di Gesaro
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's