|Job Title:||Engineering Manager|
|Salary:||£50k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Job Published:||July 20, 2018 15:54|
A new vacancy has arisen for an Engineering Manager to join a market leader in Essex who hold a prominent name within their industry. As an Engineering Manager you will be in control of the Engineering department to optimise efficiencies and get the best out of the Engineering team. The successful candidate will be supported by the Plant Manager as well as be put on an ongoing training scheme to assist them in the role
Skills required for the Engineering Manager:
- As the Engineering Manager, coaching and development skills is paramount to be considered for this role.
- As the Engineering Manager you will have previous management experience.
- Holding an Engineering Qualification is a necessity to be considered for this Engineering Manager role.
- Open to backgrounds.
The Engineering Manager will benefit from:
- Joining a rapidly growing company who have recently invested millions on improving their equipment.
- They offer a performance related bonus, which the engineers have hit almost every year
- They are renown for the training programme and can offer a wealth of courses tailored for the Engineering Manager, i.e. IOSH, Health and Safety, NEBOSH, Princes 2
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Engineering Manager
£75k - 80k per year + Yes
Facilities Engineering Manager
Welwyn Garden City
£55k - 60k per year
£45k - 47k per year + Pension Scheme
£17.5k - 20k per year
£17k - 20k per year