|Job Title:||Engineering manager|
|Salary:||£50k - 55k per year + Pension, 33 Days Holiday|
|Contact Name:||Holly Robinson|
|Job Published:||June 01, 2018 16:48|
Engineering Manager / Maintenance Manager
Days based role
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000
Benefits: Pension, Holiday
Location: Dorset / Somerset
A well established manufacturing organisations is currently recruiting for an experienced maintenance / engineering manager to oversee a sizable team.
This is an excellent opportunity to have a successful career in a highly reputable manufacturing company. The business has a lot to offer their employee's such as; an extremely generous salary, pension amongst others.
Skills required for Maintenance / Engineering Manager:
- Experience managing a sizeable team
- Managing of health & safety
- create and manage PPM schedules
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance
- Project management skills
- Experience of working in a high speed environment
- Continuous improvement experience
- Food background
The Maintenance manager will benefit from:
- Joining a well renowned, highly reputable manufacturer
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers
- Leading and implementing new continuous improvement techniques
- Good human relations, motivational and communication skills
- Project work
- Responsible for performance reviews
- Excellent benefits package
Benefits: 33 days Holiday, Pension, Sick Pay Scheme + Much more.
Commutable from: Somerset, Dorset, South Hampton, yeovil
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's