|Job Title:||Engineering Manager|
|Salary:||Basic up to £54K, Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Andrew McFarlane|
|Job Published:||June 12, 2018 16:30|
Salary: Basic up to £54,000 plus 7.5% Bonus
Location: Pontefract, North Yorkshire
Our client, a large industrial manufacturer is currently recruiting for an Engineering Manager at their facility in North Yorkshire. Working for a market leader with a very strong order book, you will be required to drive delivery of professional maintenance standards through the engineering team and work closely with the operations team to increase performance standards. Offering a very attractable salary and benefits package, with further opportunities for development, this is a fantastic opportunity for an Engineering Manager to progress their career with a huge corporation.
Skills required for an Engineering Manager:
- Must hold an Electrical or Mechanical degree qualification or equivalent.
- Experience of managing a team of engineers within a fast-moving, continuous improvement manufacturing environment.
- Proven experience of achieving KPI’s over a sustained period.
- Excellent coaching, leadership and managerial skills.
- Ability to challenge methods of work and move swiftly to make changes where necessary.
The Engineering Manager will benefit from:
- Working for the market leader within their particular industry.
- Working for an organisation with substantial financial backing and a strong order book.
- Working for a Business that will allow you access to a career without any boundaries.
- Market Leading Salary and Benefits Package.
Benefits: Bonus 7.5% of Basic Salary, Pension, 25 Days Holiday
Commutable: Pontefract, Knottingley, Monk Fryston, Selby, Goole, Stainforth, and Hemsworth, North Yorkshire
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, please contact Andrew McFarlane
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's