|Job Title:||Engineering Manager|
|Salary:||£42k - 47k per year + Pension+Training|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Job Published:||May 04, 2018 15:53|
Engineering Manager– Day
A fantastic opportunity is now vacant for an Engineering Manager to join rapidly growing manufacturer in Kent. This company are part of a larger Group, distributing their products globally, and this is one of their flagship sites. The Engineering Manager will be equipped with a bespoke training program, be offered a competitive salary, be working an attractive shift, as well as having the opportunity to progress further.
Skills required for the Engineering Manager:
- This is a hands-on role: Engineering Manager will be required on maintaining and fixing machinery when need be.
- The Engineering Manager will predominately hands off with a strong focus on coaching and developing the engineers.
- Holding an Engineering qualification is a necessity for this Engineering Manager role.
- Previous knowledge on working with PLCS, being able to fault find, would be advantageous.
- Previously working a similar role, and having previous hands on experience is necessary
The Engineering Manager will benefit from:
- Working for a market leading manufacture with a bespoke well-equipped and organised plant.
- They are market leaders within their field and now supply their products across Europe, offer a solid stable job for the Engineering Team Leader
- Furture prospects to progress into more senior roles is a possibility for the Engineering Team Leader.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £47,000 OTE
Commutable: Erith, Kent, Chatham, Kent, Dartford, Kent, Sidcup, Kent
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50k - 55k per year + Pension plan with legal and general (company will pay up to 11%), 6x DIS
£45k - 50k per year + Bonus
£55k per year + Bonus
Engineering Planning Manager
£35k - 40k per year + Pension
Deputy Engineering Manager
£36k - 42k per year + Penison, Parking, Overtime