|Job Title:||Engineering Manager|
|Salary:||Basic up to £45K, Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Andrew McFarlane|
|Job Published:||April 24, 2018 16:52|
Salary: Basic £40,000 - £45,000, Bonus, Benefits
Location: Southampton, Hampshire
A market leading manufacturer within the FMCG industry is currently recruiting a Engineering Manager in an exciting period of growth. You will be responsible for managing a small team of Engineers, organising workloads and schedules, as well as taking the leading role in upgrading the site with modern machinery. This is a fantastic opportunity for an Engineering Manager with FMCG market experience to join a business who are consistently winning new contracts which will in turn offer the opportunity for more senior level positions.
Skills required for an Engineering Manager:
- The ideal candidate will be an Engineering Manager with experience of working within a FMCG environment.
- Have excellent Leadership and Coaching skills.
- Have experience of implementing PPM Schedules.
- Worked on Continuous Improvement and Lean Manufacturing projects.
- Budgetary management experience.
- Knowledge of Six Sigma.
The Engineering Manager will benefit from:
- Joining a stable business with exciting growth plans who are consistently winning new contracts.
- Joining a business that is currently in the process of upgrading its machinery and facilities.
- Excellent opportunity to move into more Senior Level positions.
- Joining a business where your ideas and suggestions to drive the business forward will be heard.
Benefits: Bonus, Pension, 25 Days Holiday (+ Bank Holidays)
Commutable: Southampton, Fareham, Eastleigh, Chandlers Ford and Winchester, Hampshire.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Andrew McFarlane.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50k - 55k per year + Pension plan with legal and general (company will pay up to 11%), 6x DIS
£45k - 50k per year
£48k per year + 15% Bonus
£45k - 62k per year + benefits + pension + Healthcare
£50k per year + Bonus