|Job Title:||Engineering Manager|
|Salary:||£50k - 60k per year + Benefits Package|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Lye|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||July 05, 2022 12:18|
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
We are actively recruiting a technically strong Engineering Manager to join a leading industrial manufacturing and processing business at their site in the Rainham area. The Manager will be leading a team of up to 10 engineers and will be responsible for all aspects of the engineering department. This is a great opportunity for a strong candidate with leadership/management experience to join a thriving business that is continually growing and has plans to invest a grow further in the coming years.
Skills required for Engineering Manager:
- Management/ Leadership Experience
- Strong technical background
- Qualification in either mechanical or electrical engineering
- Previous experience within a manufacturing environment (Bonus)
- Mechanical & electrical skills
The Engineering Manager will benefit from:
- Blue chip company
- Training, development and investment
- Continuous improvement and project involvements
- Opportunities to progress even further within the group
- Excellent benefits package
Benefits: Excellent salary, contributory pension, Healthcare package
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Matthew Lye
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's