|Job Title:||Engineering Manager|
|Salary:||£50k per year|
|Contact Name:||Waheed Anjum|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||October 05, 2021 08:37|
Salary: £50,000 + Bonus
An Excellent opportunity has arisen for an amibitious Engineering Manager to work for a blue chip multi national FMCG manufacturing company based near Ealing, London. The Engineering Manager will be responsible for managing and leading a small team of 3 multi skilled engineers in a very fast paced production factory. The role will be 70% management and 30% hands on and the ideal candidate needs to have very strong man manegement and leadership skills.
Skills required for the Engineering Manager:
- Man Management of 3 Multi Skilled Engineers
- Technical Background and Willing to get Hands on when required
- Planning and organising engineering activities across the site
- Driven my Improvements, Experience with Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen, 5s
- Experience in managing Budgets
- Managing the Health and Safety on site
- Continious improvements and Relaibility focused
The Engineering Manager will benefit from:
- Training and technical development
- Career progression in to Operations Roles
- Excellent Benefits Package
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Progression, Bonus
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£55k per year
£43k per year
Electrical Engineering Supervisor
£35k - 40k per year + 7% Contribute min 3.5%, welcome goody bag, PPE, Free parking, Service Awards,
Engineering Team Leader
Engineering Shift Team Leader
£48,837 - 51,027 per year