|Job Title:||Engineering Manager|
|Salary:||£40k - 50k per year|
|Contact Name:||Adem Halil|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||October 04, 2021 12:05|
Location: Burgess Hill
I am currently recruiting for an industrial manufacturer in the Burgess Hill area who are looking for an Engineering Manager. My client has a brand-new site and are looking for someone to drive the engineering department forward. The moment you step onto site it is evident that you are working in a brand new state of the art factory with advanced new machinery. Our client has just invisted £15M into machinery training and staff training. The aim of the business is to remain a heavy weight company within their area of manufacturing, they plan to achieve this through continuing to provide the market with the most advanced products within their sector.
Skills acquired to be a Engineering Manager:
- The correct candidate will need to have leadership/management experience
- The right candidate will need to have had prior experience working in a manufacturing background
- The right candidate will need to have a recognised engineering qualification (Minimum Level 3)
The Engineering Manager will benefit from:
- The Engineering manager will benefit from working in a company that can put new staff on additional qualification courses.
- The right candidate will benefit from receiving private healthcare and childcare vouchers.
- The Engineering manager will get a chance to work in a brand-new site.
- The Engineering manager will get the chance to work for a leading manufacturer in its industry.
- The right candidate will be entitled to 25 days payed holiday.
Benefits: Technical progression, Healthcare, £55,000 OTE, training.
Commutable: Worthing, Horsham, Crawley, Brighton, Uckfield
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Adem Halil at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's