|Job Title:||Engineering Manager|
|Salary:||£45k - 47k per year + Standard pension+Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||August 03, 2021 07:58|
Engineering Manager –
Location: Corby, Northamptonshire
An Engineering Manager role is on live to join a leading industrial plant in Northamptonshire. As a Engineering Manager you will be working mostly a hands off role but will be required to get hands on when required. In return the successful candidate will be offered an autonomous role, with the opportunity to progress further and develop their career. All engineering backgrounds are considered.
Skills required for the Engineering Manager
- Previous Engineering management job role is required
- The hands on element will include working on automated equipment, which includes robots, PLCs (Allen Bradley and Siemens)
- Electrical and Mechanical skills, with a bias on Electrical skills; Motors, Sensors, Relays, Drives and PLC (fault finding and basic modifications)
- Open to all industrial backgrounds, including forces
The Engineering Manager will benefit from:
- Working for a leading plant with multiple sites across the UK.
- Bespoke training is provided for continuous upgrade on skills
- Yearly bonus on op of salary
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £4700OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's