Engineering Asset Manager
|Job Title:||Engineering Asset Manager|
|Salary:||£50k - 60k per year + Car Allowance £7, 000 + 15% Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Mitul Shah|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||August 25, 2021 12:17|
Engineering Asset Manager
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + £7,000 Car Allowance + Additional Benefits!
Location: Northfleet, Kent
We are currently looking for an Engineering Asset Manager to join a market leader in their field based in Northfleet. This company is a blue chip organisation and is the VERY best at what they do. This is a key role and also a very senior role where you will be liaising with high level stake holders within the organisation.
You must have previous experience of managing an engineering team where you were heavily focussed on managing operations. You will be responsible for managing a small team and you will be responsible for the output and efficiency of the machinery and team you are managing. You will have previous experience of health and safety and quality, along with engineering to maximize output in a safe and timely manner.
Skills required for Engineering Asset Manager:
- Ideally degree qualified
- Must have come from a high speed manufacturing background
- Have excellent communication and management skills
- Previous experience of delivering high safety standards, and ensuring compliance is met at all times.
- Excellent organisation and follow up skills, as you will need to monitor and track the progress of actions through to completion in order to achieve process and equipment reliability improvements.
- You must have the ability to ensure that the problems identified during daily production meetings are solved according to priority and fed back to the shift accordingly.
The Engineering Asset Manager will benefit from:
- Competitive benefits and pension package
- Working for the best company within their field of engineering
- Continued training and development
- Continued investment in the site and the staff so staff retention is very high.
- Chance to join a strong, improving team within a thriving business.
You may have held roles previously such as Engineering Manager, Engineering Team Leader, Operations Manager, Process Manager Etc.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Bonus
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Mitul Shah on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's