|Job Title:||Engineering Administrator|
|Salary:||£14k per year + Basic Pension|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Sharp|
|Job Published:||January 10, 2020 10:18|
Engineering Administrator - 30-HOUR WEEK
Due to growth, a renowned client we are working with are currently looking for an engineering administrator to assist the engineering & admin departments. You will be the go to person between the administration and engineering departments, needing to be comfortable communicating reporting updates from both sides.
Skills required for Engineering Administrator:
- The engineering administrator must have working with CMMS or other complex CRM database, to an administrator level
- The engineering administrator must have previous experience of working in an administration role
- The engineering administrator must have strong administrative skills and a proficient user of Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
The Engineering Administrator will benefit from:
- Working for a large business with progression opportunities
- Internal & external training available
- Joining a well established team with a family run business
Benefits: Pension, growing ompany, £18k OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jamie Sharp on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45k per year
£40k per year + Standard Pension
£50k - 52k per year + Fantastic Benefits package
Deputy Engineering Manager
£50k - 55k per year + Pension
Engineering Shift Manager
£67k per year