|Job Title:||Engineering Administrator|
|Salary:||£17.5k - 20k per year|
|Contact Name:||Courtney-Leigh Cox|
|Job Published:||August 09, 2018 15:28|
Location: Gosfield, Essex
Currently looking for an engineering administrator for a rapidly growing manufacturing company in Essex. To be considered for the role as an engineering administrator any previous admin work within an engineering environment would be considered for this position. In return you will be offered a competitive salary working a Monday to Friday days shift, progression within the position and individual development.
As a Engineering Administrator:
- As an Engineering administrator you will be collaborating closely with engineering managers and other shift managers
- Obtaining relevant information when required to by engineers
- Maximizing the efficiency of Engineers work lists generated from meetings, emails and other sources
- Creating purchase orders and logging all information
- Chasing suppliers and contractors and keeping associated documentation up to date
- Ensuring engineering paperwork, diaries and spreadsheets are complete and filled appropriately
- Ensuring spare parts are ordered and critical parts are permanently in stock
Skills acquired for the Engineering Administrator:
- Support the senior leadership team and their agenda, the ability to work accurately with attention to detail.
- An engineering administrator will need to have the ability to research, analyse and reason logically within tight and conflicting timeframes.
- Excellent interpersonal facing skills with strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excel experience- preferably in a stock/ ordering environment for an engineering/ mechanical/ machinery environment.
The Engineering Administrator will benefit from:
- The successful candidate will be joining a growing company who invest heavily yearly.
- With opportunities to progress in your individual career
- Overtime to allow the individual to increase their basic salary
Benefits: Training, Succession Plan, OT
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Courtney-Leigh Cox at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's