|Salary:||£26k - 30k per year + Overtime|
|Contact Name:||Luciano De Filippo|
|Job Published:||September 06, 2019 10:36|
Salary: £26,000 - £30,000
An exciting job opportunity has arisen to join my client as an Maintenance/Workshop Engineer who are expanding and looking for someone to join their motivated and forward-thinking team. As a Maintenance/Workshop Engineer you will be first line contact to carry out maintenance on a range of machinery and to get involved with PPM schedules across the company's factory. My client is looking to appoint a Maintenance/Workshop Engineer due to continued growth after a record breaking 2019.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
- The successful Maintenance/Workshop Engineer will be determined and flexible to ensure a timely and professional routine/breakdown maintenance service.
- Reactive and planned maintenance skills.
- Problem solving/breakdown analysis.
- Machinery experience on grinders, shredders will be very beneficial Maintenance/Workshop Engineer.
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Working with a well-established and growing company at the forefront of their industry.
- In house training on all machinery.
- Working within a business with a vast amount of opportunities to progress further.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Luciano De Filippo at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's