Engineer Surveyor - Steam, Boiler and Pressure Equipment
|Job Title:||Engineer Surveyor - Steam, Boiler and Pressure Equipment|
|Salary:||Basic from £40,500, Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Andrew McFarlane|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||June 25, 2021 16:07|
Engineer Surveyor – Steam, Boiler and Pressure Equipment
Salary: Basic from £40,500 + Company Car Allowance, Benefits
Location: York, North Yorkshire
A large Blue-Chip organisation is currently looking for a Pressure Engineer Surveyor to cover the Yorkshire area. Working on a Monday-Friday basis with flexible working hours, you will be required to visit client sites to make sure all equipment is working to Health & Safety, Quality and Environmental standards.
Skills required for an Engineer Surveyor (Steam, Boiler & Pressure Equipment):
- Ideally, you will hold an HNC (or Equivalent) in either Mechanical, Aeronautical, Marine or Automotive Engineering.
- Have hands on experience of maintaining, servicing and repairing various pieces of Steam, Boiler or Pressure equipment
- Knowledge and Understanding of PSSR & PUWER regulations.
- Able to work unsupervised and make decisions on the condition and future use equipment.
- Able to work at height and in confined spaces.
- Strong relationship building skills and the ability to influence customers
- The ideal candidate must live within a 40 minute drive to York.
The Engineer Surveyor will benefit from:
- Joining a large organisation who are consistently winning new contracts strengthening their place within the marketplace.
- A comprehensive training structure with both internal and external training programmes tailored to suit the development of the individual. The Organisation invests £60,000 worth of training in you over a 5-year period.
- Opportunity to progress into various positions within the business including Management, Technical Specialist and other Senior positions.
- Ability to organise own working day, unsupervised and meet different clients on a daily basis.
- Fantastic Benefits Package and regular Performance Reviews.
Benefits: CompanyCar Allowance, Bonus, Overtime, Pension, 25 Days Holiday (+ Bank Holidays), Healthcare
Commutable: York, North Yorkshire
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Andrew McFarlane.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Engineer Surveyor - Steam, Boiler and Pressure
Basic from £37.6K, Benefits
Mechanical Engineer (Workshop and Field Service)
Basic £35150, Benefits
Service And Commissioning Engineer- International Travel
£27k - 32k per year + OTE 50k, Car, Laptop, Travel Expenses
Mechanical Hydraulic Service Engineer
£28k - 30k per year
Electrical Hydraulic Service Engineer
£30k - 35k per year + Standard Pension