Engineer Surveyor - Pressure Equipment
|Job Title:||Engineer Surveyor - Pressure Equipment|
|Location:||Bury St Edmunds|
|Salary:||Basic up to £47250, Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Andrew McFarlane|
|Job Published:||October 18, 2019 10:07|
Engineer Surveyor – Pressure Equipment
Salary: Basic £40,500 - £47,250 + Company Car Allowance (£5,000), Benefits
Location: Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
A large Blue-Chip organisation is currently looking for a Pressure Equipment Engineer Surveyor to cover a geographical patch around the Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk area. Working on a Monday-Friday basis with flexible working hours, you will be required to visit client sites to make sure all equipment is working to Health & Safety, Quality and Environmental standards. This position would suit candidates who have worked within the Navy, Production facilities where the focus is on Steam and Boiler equipment or Power Stations.
Skills required for an Engineer Surveyor (Steam, Boiler & Pressure):
- Ideally, you will hold an HNC (or Equivalent) in either Mechanical, Aeronautical, Marine or Automotive Engineering.
- My client will look at candidates with an NVQ Level 3 Mechanical Biased Qualification.
- Have hands on experience of maintaining, servicing and repairing various pieces of Steam, Boiler or Pressure equipment. Inspection experience would be advantageous.
- Knowledge and Understanding of PSSR & PUWER regulations.
- Able to work unsupervised and make decisions on the condition and future use equipment.
- Able to work at height and in confined spaces.
- Strong relationship building skills and the ability to influence customers.
- Work a 45-hour working week (you are paid from the moment you leave your house until the moment you get home).
- Suitable candidates must live within 40-minute drive of Bury St Edmunds within rush hour traffic.
The Engineer Surveyor will benefit from:
- Joining a large organisation who are consistently winning new contracts strengthening their place within the marketplace.
- A comprehensive training structure with both internal and external training programmes tailored to suit the development of the individual. The Organisation invests £60,000 worth of training in you over a 5-year period.
- Opportunity to progress into various positions within the business including Management, Technical Specialist and other Senior positions.
- Ability to organise own working day, unsupervised and meet different clients on a daily basis.
- Fantastic Benefits Package and regular Performance Reviews.
Benefits: CompanyCar Allowance (£5,000), Bonus, Overtime, Pension, 25 Days Holiday (+ Bank Holidays), Healthcare
Commutable: Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Andrew McFarlane.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.