Engineer Surveyor - Electrical
|Job Title:||Engineer Surveyor - Electrical|
|Salary:||Basic from £33K, Benefits Package|
|Contact Name:||Andrew McFarlane|
|Job Published:||May 15, 2018 08:51|
Engineer Surveyor – Electrical
Salary: Basic from £33,000, Exceptional Benefits Package
Location: Perth, Perth & Kinross
A large Blue-Chip organisation is currently looking for an Electrical Engineer Surveyor to cover the Perth, Scotland area. Working on a Monday-Friday basis with flexible working hours, you will be required to visit client sites to make sure all equipment is working to Health & Safety, Quality and Environmental standards. Equipment you will be required to inspect include fixed wire electrical installations, plant items and hazardous area fixed wire installations. Offering a comprehensive training schedule and future career progression, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading business with significant backing.
Skills required for an Engineer Surveyor (Electrical):
- Ideally, you will hold an HNC (or Equivalent) in either Electrical, Aeronautical, Marine or Automotive Engineering.
- Have hands on experience of maintaining, servicing, installing and repairing various pieces of electrical equipment. Inspection experience would be advantageous.
- Knowledge and Understanding of Health & Safety, Environmental and Quality standards.
- Able to work unsupervised and make decisions on the condition and future use equipment.
- Able to work at height and in confined spaces.
- Strong relationship building skills and the ability to influence customers.
The Engineer Surveyor will benefit from:
- Joining a large organisation who are consistently winning new contracts strengthening their place within the marketplace.
- A comprehensive training structure with both internal and external training programmes tailored to suit the development of the individual. The Organisation invests £60,000 worth of training in you over a 5-year period.
- Opportunity to progress into various positions within the business including Management, Technical Specialist and other Senior positions.
- Ability to organise own working day, unsupervised and meet different clients on a daily basis.
- Fantastic Benefits Package and regular Performance Reviews.
Benefits: Car Allowance (£5,000), Bonus, Overtime, Pension, 25 Days Holiday (+ Bank Holidays), Healthcare
Commutable: Perth, Newburgh, Invermay, Crieff, Dunkeld and Longforgan, Perth & Kinross
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Andrew McFarlane.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's