|Job Title:||General Handyman|
|Salary:||Basic Circa £20K, Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Andrew McFarlane|
|Job Published:||May 23, 2018 11:01|
Salary: Basic Circa £20,000 + Benefits
Location: Hanwell, West London
An excellent opportunity has become available for a General Handyman to work for a medium sized pump organisation. Based from their workshop in Hanwell (West London), you will be required to complete a variety of duties and responsibilities including Fork Lift Truck driving, driving and delivering to customer sites and some picking / packing. Working for a personable organisation that offers recognition and reward, this is a fantastic position for a Handyman to work on a days-based position with a variable workload.
Skills required for a General Handyman:
- Worked within a Workshop / Engineering environment previously.
- Ideally hold or held a Fork Lift Truck licence. Must have a full Driving Licence.
- Be flexible to conduct a variety of duties including picking / packing, delivering to customer sites, painting and decorating and general maintenance of the building.
The General Handyman will benefit from:
- Joining a personable organisation with the potential to develop your career further.
- Excellent support and development.
- The flexibility of a varied working day.
- Working for an organisation that has a reputable name within engineering.
Commutable: Hanwell, Hayes, Slough, Maidenhead, Egham, Twickenham, Harrow, Uxbridge, Iver.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Andrew McFarlane.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's