Engine Systems Design Engineer - Formula 1
|Job Title:||Engine Systems Design Engineer - Formula 1|
|Contact Name:||Callum Rhodes|
|Job Published:||April 10, 2018 16:51|
Engine Systems Design Engineer – Formula 1
We are currently working alongside a Formula 1 team who are steeped in Motorsport history and success. They are looking to grow their Design Department and are going to employ several Design Engineers, specifically looking to bolster their Engine Systems Group. This role will see you working alongside the teams Engine Suppliers at the cutting edge of Formula 1 technology.
This role comes with a very competitive salary that will be drawn up with you based on your experience. The team also offer a fantastic Benefits package around this, which sits as one of the best in the industry.
Responsibilities of an Engine Systems Design Engineer:
- Design of both Metallic and Composite components.
- Effective installation of the Power Unit.
- Design of the Systems around the Power Unit, including Oil, Water, Fuel, Pneumatic, Electronic and Hydraulic Systems.
- Design in NX Unigraphics.
- Experience in the Design of Engine Systems.
- Prior experience in Formula 1/Motorsport of high End Automotive.
- A working knowledge of NX Unigraphics would be beneficial.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Callum Rhodes at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.