Engine Builder/Technician- Motorsport OEM Manufacturer
|Job Title:||Engine Builder/Technician- Motorsport OEM Manufacturer|
|Salary:||Dependent on Experience|
|Contact Name:||Mujtaba Ahmed|
|Job Published:||January 21, 2020 08:54|
Looking to further advance your career within Motorsport as an Engine Builder?
Pioneer Selection are currently searching for an Engine Builder/Technician, with a motorsport background, to join a race winning OEM German motorsport team in their state-of-the-art facilities, on a permanent basis. The selected Engine Builder/Technician will be working within a collaborative environment to build and maintain some of the most competitive race cars. This role entails some travel for race days around Europe to around 20 events per year.
- Permanent Opportunity
- Competitive Salary
- Training & Development
- 30-days holiday
The Engine Builder will:
- Maintain, assemble, integrate and disassemble high-performance engines, within tolerances.
- Operate a Dynamometer for testing.
- Troubleshoot reliability issues and write quality reports.
- Be involved with track day testing and race events (as and when needed).
- Work with relevant departments to ensure engines are in optimal condition.
The Engine Builder will have:
- Previous experience building engines within high-performance Motorsport.
- The ability to maintain high standards within very tight deadlines.
- A flexible approach to working hours and tasks.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Strong English communication skills (Basic German would be a bonus).
If you would like to hear further information about the role, and have the relevant Engine Builder/Technician experience, please email your CV to our Motorsport Manufacturing Consultant Mujtaba Ahmed at Mujtaba.Ahmed@pioneer-selection.co.uk. Alternatively, click APPLY to submit your application.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme. You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply. Please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's