|Salary:||£34,330 per year + Overtime|
|Contact Name:||Nathan Lock|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||April 01, 2022 08:54|
Electrician - Days
Location: Banbury, Oxfordshire
I am currently recruiting for an Electrician to work for a very large fast paced manufacturing company based in Banbury. The Electrician will be involved in carrying out all site planned and reactive maintenance on food and packaging machinery. The ideal candidate should be have experience working in a fast paced engineering environments.
Skills required for the Electrician:
- You must have an Engineering qualification in Electrical Engineering
- Electrical experience with, Motors, Sensors, Relays, Contactors
- Proactive atttiude and willing to learn new skills
- PAT Testing Experience(Desireable)
The Electrician will benefit from:
- Training in Electrical or Mechanical
- Competitive benefits and pension package
- Continued investment in the site
- Chances to progress into senior engineering roles
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Training, Holidays
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's