Electrically biased Maintenance Engineer
|Job Title:||Electrically biased Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£26k - 32k per year|
|Contact Name:||Ali Kazmi|
|Job Published:||November 15, 2018 16:28|
Electrically Bias Maintenance Engineer
Shift pattern : Days 5am - 2pm and 9am - 6pm
Sakary: £26,000 - £32,000
Benefits: Holidays, Pension
Market leaders in their field and due to the mass growth of the site, We are looking for experienced multi skilled engineers to join this large fast paced production site. Due to continuing success and an uplift in production along with a number of products being brought to market.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi skilled- Electrically biased
- Relevant FMCG experience
- Mechanical / electrical engineering Qualification
- High speed Manufacturing factory fault finding and maintenance skills
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a large manufacturer
- Training in the maintenance engineers
- Learning new continuous improvement techniques
- Involvement in maintenance projects
- Opportunities to progress within maintenance team
Commutable from: Dorset
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's