Electrical Technician - Formula 1
|Job Title:||Electrical Technician - Formula 1|
|Contact Name:||Callum Rhodes|
|Job Published:||April 10, 2018 11:30|
Electrical Technician – Formula 1
Pioneer Selection are currently working with one of the most iconic Motorsport names on the planet. This Formula 1 team are currently looking to expand their Electrical Production Department by bringing in an Electrical Technician.
In joining this team, you will be representing one of Formula 1’s most historic names and will be a part of a company that constantly strives for excellence. The Electrical Technician joining the group will benefit from a fantastic salary and benefits package, that stands out as one of the best in the market.
Responsibilities of an Electrical Technician:
- Manufacture and calibration of a variety of electrical components that will be utilized both on and off the car.
- Work with the engineers to ensure Track data is managed and used effectively.
- Assembly and disassembly of the race car and its components.
- Work efficiently with the build checklist to ensure that all electrical components are built to the required standard.
- Stock management
- Experience working in the manufacture and build of electrical Components
- Preferably a High-end Motorsport or Formula 1 background
- Motorsport Wire Harness Build experience would be beneficial.
- High Voltage experience.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Callum Rhodes at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.