|Job Title:||Electrical Technician|
|Salary:||£43k per year|
|Contact Name:||Waheed Anjum|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||September 23, 2021 16:58|
Salary: £43,000 + Benefits
We are currently recruiting for an experienced electrical technician to join a heavy industrial manufacturing company based in Tilbury, Essex. This is an Automated factory who are seeking a electrical maintenance technician on a permanent basis. The electrical technician will be involved in all site planned and reactive maintenance including project work such as machinery installations and commissioning. This is a fantastic opportunity for a electrical technician to join a very well established company who are offering a long term career.
Skills required for Electrical Technician:
- Electrical Engineering Qualification
- Experience working as a hands on electrical technician
- Experience with Fault Finding on PLCs (Siemens or Allan Bradley)
- Electrical experience with 3phase, drives, inverters, motors, fault finding,
- Mechanical experience with belts, bearings, chains
The Electrical Technician will benefit from:
- Heavy investment going on at the site
- State of the art machinery
- Internal and External Training
- Opportunities to progress into more senior roles
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Waheed Anjum at Pioneer Selection.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's