|Job Title:||Electrical Technician|
|Salary:||£50k - 53k per year + YES - fantastic benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Sharp|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2020 15:40|
Salary: £50,000 - £53,000
A brand new manufacturing site, east of London, are currently recruiting for an Electrical Technician to join their thriving business. As an Electrical Technician, you will be required to conduct all electrical maintenance within the factory and you will be branched onto the automation team. The successful candidate for this role must have the aspirations to progress into management, as the career pathway for this engineer is tailored down this route. You will be rewarded with a fantastic salary & benefits package and unlimited amounts of training and development.
Skills required for the Electrical Technician;
- Electrical Technician must be able to programme PLC's & SCADA
- Electrical Technician must have a recognised electrical engineering qualification
- Electrical Technician must have previous experience working within a factory environment
- Electrical Technician must have some form of leadership/ supervisory experience (even if it is minimal)
The Electrical Controls Engineer will benefit from:
- A clear and structured career pathway
- Brand new state of the art factory
- Unrivalled benefits package
- No shift work - days only
- Progression & development opportunities
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare & many other benefits
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jamie Sharp;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£43k per year
Electrical Maintenance Technician
£25k - 27k per year + Pension
£28k - 32k per year + Standard Pension
£30k per year + Overtime
Electrical Project Manager
£50k - 60k per year + Private Healthcare, Pension, Life Assurance, Bonus