Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
|Job Title:||Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£40k - 41k per year|
|Contact Name:||Antony Edwards|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||June 16, 2021 16:51|
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Location: Cumbria - Kendal
My client is a market leading manufacturing company and are looking to create a new position in their engineering department, they require a Maintenance Engineer with electrical and mechanical experience to help with the PPM's & breakdowns on the manufacturing line. The business can also offer lots of training and put engineers through courses and qualifications
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer must have a Electricall and Mechanical Skills
- Maintenance Engineer must have a Level 3 Engineering Qualification
- Maintenance Engineer must be comfortable working alone and in a team
- Maintenance engineer must have electrical skills
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for one of the large manufacturer.
- Competitive salary package.
- Investment into the candidate as well as the company.
- Copious amounts of overtime.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Bonuses
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's