Electrical Process & Projects Engineer
|Job Title:||Electrical Process & Projects Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic up to £43K, Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Andrew McFarlane|
|Job Published:||August 07, 2018 10:59|
Electrical Process & Project Engineer
Salary: Basic up to £43,000 plus 7.5% Bonus
Location: Hadleigh, Suffolk
Our client, a large industrial manufacturer is currently recruiting for an Electrical Process & Project Engineer for their site in Hadleigh, Suffolk. The Electrical Process & Project Engineer will be responsible for taking the lead role in development of Electrical systems, both in terms of maintaining existing systems whilst optimising the whole production plant. Working for a market leader in what they produce and numerous opportunities to progress into more senior positions, this is a fantastic opportunity to not only play an important role within the Engineering team but develop your career also.
Skills required for an Electrical Process & Project Engineer:
- Ideally hold a HNC or a Degree in Electrical Engineering. My client will consider other routes such as a recognized apprenticeship and relevant experience.
- Hold City & Guilds Inspection & Testing (2391) qualification.
- Experience in the installation of electrical systems, both infrastructure and machinery.
- Experience of planning and managing complex multi-disciplinary projects.
- Strong understanding of PLC systems, preferably Siemens S7.
- A good working knowledge of SCADA and HMI systems would be advantageous.
- Experience of working in teams to maintain electrical equipment and attend breakdowns.
- Experience of writing risk assessments and method statements.
- Experience of the Electricity at Work Act and the duties of a Site Electrical Duty Holder.
- A safety qualification such as IOSH would be advantageous.
The Electrical Process & Project Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for the market leader within their particular industry.
- Working for an organisation with substantial financial backing and a strong order book.
- Working for a Business that will allow you access to a career without any boundaries.
- Market Leading Salary and Benefits Package.
Benefits: Bonus 7.5% of Basic Salary, Pension, 25 Days Holiday
Commutable: Hadleigh, Ipswich, Colchester, Halstead, Sudbury, and Stowmarket.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, please contact Andrew McFarlane
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£42k per year
£38k - 40k per year
£35k - 38k per year + Pension
£34k per year + Pension, reward scheme, progression, training and development
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
£33k - 35k per year + Pension - Bonus - life insurance