Electrical Maintenance Team Leader
|Job Title:||Electrical Maintenance Team Leader|
|Salary:||£40k - 42k per year + Pension 5% company match - after 5 years increases to 7%. Death in service. Li|
|Contact Name:||Mitul Shah|
|Job Published:||June 02, 2020 14:54|
Maintenance Team Leader - Electrical Bias
Salary: £40,000 - £42,000
A fantastic job opportunity has arisen to join my client based in Wolverhampton as a Maintenance Team Leader. My client is one of the leading companies within their industry and are looking for a Maintenance Supervisor to join their well established and growing team. The Maintenance supervisor for this role will also have a hands on element, so the successful candidate must enjoy being hands on as well as managing and leading a team.
Skills required for the Maintenance Team Leader:
- The successful Maintenance Supervisor will need to minimise downtime through effective PPM.
- The Maintenance Supervisor will be dealing with various tasks such as budgets, spreadsheets and KPI's.
- Maintain working relationships within the engineering team.
- PLC knowledge is essential for the successful Maintenance Supervisor.
The Maintenance Supervisor will benefit from:
- Working with a well-established company at the forefront of their industry.
- Hard working and motivated team.
- Strong support from Engineering Manager.
- Working within a business with many routes of opportunities to progress further.
- Constant investment into the Engineering team with state of the art machinery.
Benefits: Pension, large company, internal & external training
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Luciano De Filippo at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's