Electrical Maintenance Engineer- Industrial
|Job Title:||Electrical Maintenance Engineer- Industrial|
|Salary:||£35k - 38k per year + Standard pension|
|Contact Name:||Eyleesha Bhatti|
|Job Published:||July 05, 2018 14:06|
Electrical Maintenance Engineer- Industrial Manufacturing
Salary: £35,000 - £38,000+ Overtime
A fantastic opportunity is now available for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to work in Brixton. The successful candidate will join a Global Industrial Manufacturing Company who hold a prominent name with in their Industry. The Electrical Maintenance Engineer will be subjected to a bespoke training programme, competitive salary, generous holiday allowance and various other benefits. This is a great opportunity for an Electrical Engineer who wants to work within a new and exciting environment. As the Electrical Engineer you will work within a close team of Multi-Skilled Engineers and receive regular training and development.
Skills required for the Electrical Maintenance Engineer:
- The Electrical Maintenance Engineer will need to conduct both pre-planned and reactive maintenance
- Experience within an industrial production or manufacturing facility as an electrical maintenance engineer
- As the Electrical Maintenance Engineer, you will need to hold an Engineering qualification
- Willing to work in an Industrial Environment
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working as an Electrical Maintenance Engineer within a Leading Industrial Site.
- A succession plan which allows progression, both technically and in job title.
- Competitive Salary for the Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Excellent Benefits package; including pension and overtime
Benefits: Pension, Succession Plan, 28 days’ holiday, in house and external training
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Eyleesha Bhatti.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's