Electrical Maintenance Engineer - FMCG
|Job Title:||Electrical Maintenance Engineer - FMCG|
|Salary:||£40k - 42k per year + Overtime, holidays, healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Eyleesha Bhatti|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||March 29, 2021 16:57|
Electrical Maintenance Engineer – FMCG
Salary: £40,000- £42,000
Commutable: Kings Lynn, Wisbech, Swaffham
We are currently recruiting for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to be part of a rapidly growing manufacturing company. This is an exciting opportunity for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to be part of a recognised brand with an unprecedented global presence. Often referred to as one of the best companies to work for in the UK, this is a career move that will enable the successful Electrical Maintenance Engineer to progress their career across all sites. You will be expected to work on Electrical faults from 240v- 11kv, this is a great role for an electrical engineer who is looking to focus on solely working on electrical faults.
Skills required for Electrical Maintenance Engineer:
- Must have worked as an Maintenance Engineer in an FMCG/Manufacturing Industry
- Multi-skilled with an electrical bias
- Experience working on planned and reactive maintenance
- Must hold an Engineering Qualification
- Be happy to work on; Packaging machines, conveyors, mixing machines, conveyors etc
- Must be happy to work a rotating Days & Nights shift
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Doing maintenance and breakdown repairs on high-tech machinery
- Having lots of autonomy in your role as a maintenance engineer
- Be the go to Electrical maintenance engineer on site.
- Competitive Salary
- Working for a growing & stable manufacturing company
Benefits: Bonus, Pension,
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Eyleesha Bhatti
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's