Electrical Maintenance Engineer
|Job Title:||Electrical Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£42k per year + Standard Pension|
|Contact Name:||Abdul Alim|
|Job Published:||August 07, 2019 11:15|
Maintenance Engineer Haslingden
Salary: £42,000 Basic + OT
Location: Haslingden, Lancashire
A fantastic opportunity for a well-qualified, experienced Maintenance Engineer at one of the fastest growing companies in the Haslingden area has become available. 2018 was the best year the business has ever had, enabling them to grow significantly, by nearly doubling their production output and their headcount. And just a few months into the year there is already a further need for a Maintenance Engineer due to the vast growth continuing into the new year.
Skills Required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Engineering Qualification (Level 3 Minimum)
- Apprentice Trained Engineer
- Electrical Bias
- Good Mechanical / Electrical Knowledge.
- FMCG / Maintenance Manufacturing Background
- Health and Safety Experience
- Ideally Good Leadership Experience or Can Demonstrate Man Management
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- In-House Training for Engineers
- Investment in Engineer
- Working on Bespoke Machinery
- Working for a Growing Business
- Working for a UK Based Company with International Ties.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Abdul Alim at Pioneer Selection.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, You automatically become eligible for our Referral Scheme.
You Will Receive £250 For Every Candidate We Place.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's