Electrical maintenance engineer
|Job Title:||Electrical maintenance engineer|
|Salary:||£40k - 45k per year|
|Contact Name:||Jack Hanson|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||May 10, 2022 10:00|
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Shift : Monday to Friday Days
A truly exciting opportunity as a Electrical maintenance engineer has come up with a world leading company in its field. You will be working in a state-of-the-art plant in Bedford. The successful electrical maintenance engineer will be offered a tailored training programme and have ample opportunity to progress . When applying please make sure you are an electrically biased engineer with a background in industrial engineering.
Skills required for the Electrical maintenance Engineer:
- The electrical maintenance Engineer will be working on large industrial equipment,
- Electrical skills, control panel design, safety circuit design, rotating machines
- A qualification is essential.
- Open to all industrial engineering backgrounds
The Electrical maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a market leading company
- Bespoke training is provided for continuous upgrade on skills
- Working in a highly skilled team, with room to progress into a more senior role.
Benefits: pension scheme; flexible working options ; free parking; an employee assistance programme; private health insurance
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jack Hanson
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's