Electrical Maintenance Engineer
|Job Title:||Electrical Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£40k - 43k per year + Pension, overtime, training|
|Contact Name:||Eyleesha Bhatti|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||October 22, 2021 15:05|
Electrical Maintenance Engineer; GMP/Food Experience
Commutable: Wimbledon, Mitcham, Brentford
A market leading FMCG manufacturer commutable to South London, has a position for a Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join their engineering team. As the Electrical Maintenance engineer you will be required to carry out all planned, preventative and reactive maintenance on a range of production machinery. The company will provide ample training courses to increase your technical skills as well as encouraging management courses to ensure organic growth is maintained. This is a great opportunity for a maintenance engineer who is looking to join a stable company with a competitive salary. In order to be successful for this role you will need to have worked within a GMP/ Food/ Manufacturing environment.
Skills required for the Electrical Maintenance Engineer:
- Working as a Maintenance experience within manufacturing/highly regulated environment (FMCG, Food, Pharmaceuticals, Manufacturing, Beverage,GMP etc )
- Strong Electrical Skills; 3 phase, single phase, sensors, motors, relays, s ervos, VSD's, VLT's, Inverters, PLCS
- Machinery: conveyors, packaging machines, labelling machines, weighing machines, xray machines etc
- As the successful Electrical maintenance engineer you will be required to work shift
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Very Competitive Salary, Benefits, and Overtime
- Fully Automated site
- Join a large stable company with a great ethos and culture
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further detail
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's