Electrical Maintenance Engineer
|Job Title:||Electrical Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£34k per year + Flexi-time + DAYS ONLY|
|Contact Name:||Joel Salter|
|Job Published:||March 18, 2020 18:13|
Electrical Maintenance Engineer -
My client is currently looking to recruit for a electrical maintenance engineer to add to their team at their site based in Lancaster. The successful applicant can come from any background and be a very hard worker willing to go the extra mile. This role will cover electrical faults on various factory machinery.
Skills required for the Electrical Maintenance Engineer.
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer must be prepared to work on electrical faults on all factory machinery.
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer must be willing to work on reactive and pre-planned maintenance.
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer must have a Engineering qualification
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for an industry leading company with lots of chances to progress further.
- Lots of investment into the engineering team to ensure the successful maintenance engineer has all the equipment needed.
- Competitive basic salary with lots of overtime to increase it further.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Electrical Maintenance engineer - Night Shift
£38k per year
Maintenance Engineer Electrical Bias Days Only
£42k per year + Pension
£36k - 38k per year
£40k per year + Basic Pension
£38k - 44k per year