Electrical Engineer Surveyor
|Job Title:||Electrical Engineer Surveyor|
|Salary:||Basic up to £45K, Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Andrew McFarlane|
|Job Published:||January 24, 2019 14:40|
Electrical Engineer Surveyor
Salary: Basic £36,000 - £45,000 + Car Allowance (£5,000) and Benefits
Location: Guildford, Surrey
A large Blue-Chip organisation is currently looking for an Electrical Engineer Surveyor to inspect various pieces of electrical equipment in and around the Guilford area. Working on a Monday-Friday basis with flexible working hours, you will be required to visit client sites to make sure all equipment is working to Health & Safety, Quality and Environmental standards. Some of the equipment you will inspect will include Fixed wire electrical installations, Plant items and Hazardous fixed wire installations. This is a fantastic opportunity for an Electrical Engineer who has a wealth of experience within the field and is looking to progress their career to the next level.
Skills required for an Electrical Engineer Surveyor:
- Hold a minimum HNC qualification (or Equivalent) in Electrical Engineering.
- Have hands on experience of undertaking Fixed Electrical Testing within a commercial or industrial environment.
- Ideally, you will be an ATEX or DSEAR qualified electrical inspector with experience testing hazardous areas.
- Ideally, hold COMPEX units 1-4.
- Able to work unsupervised and make decisions on the condition and future use equipment.
- Able to work at height and in confined spaces.
- Strong relationship building skills and the ability to influence customers.
- Candidates must live in and around the Guildford area.
The Engineer Surveyor will benefit from:
- Joining a large organisation who are consistently winning new contracts strengthening their place within the marketplace.
- A comprehensive training structure with both internal and external training programmes tailored to suit the development of the individual. The Organisation invests £60,000 worth of training in you over a 5-year period.
- Opportunity to progress into various positions within the business including Management, Technical Specialist and other Senior positions.
- Ability to organise own working day, unsupervised and meet different clients on a daily basis.
- Fantastic Benefits Package and regular Performance Reviews.
Benefits: Car Allowance (£5,000), Bonus, Overtime, Pension, 25 Days Holiday (+ Bank Holidays), Healthcare
Commutable: Guildford, Farnborough, Aldershot, Camberley, Woking, Leatherhead, Farnham, Godalming, Surrey.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Andrew McFarlane.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's