|Job Title:||Electrical Engineer|
|Salary:||£40k - 43k per year + Pension+Training|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Job Published:||July 10, 2019 17:28|
Electrical Engineer - Days
Currently looking for a Electrical Engineer to join a rapidly growing market leading manufactuer in Kent. The successful candidate for this Electrical Engineering role will be working for a company who instill strong values and a positive team culture, and offer a tailored extensive training, development and progression opportunities. this is an opporunity not to be missed out on. The successful Electrical Engineer will be responsible for working as part of team, carrying out planned and reactive electrical & mechanical maintenance on plant machinery., involved in projects and automation, offering diversity with no two days being the same.
Skills required for the electrical Engineer:
- The Electrical Engineer will be working in a fully automated site, with a number of bespoke state of the art machines
- Holding an Engineering qualification is a necessity for this Electrical Engineer role.
- Previous experience working on projects would be advantageous
- Previous Experience working in the following industries will be advantageous: Food and Drink, FMCG, Distribution, Packaging.
The Electrical Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a market leading manufacture who are looking to invest over 50 million towards advancing the factory
- Offering a bespoke training programme with over 200 hours of training.
- With a growing company, the Electrical Engineer will have an opportunity to progress into a Senior role.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £45,000 OTE
Commutable: Erith, Kent, Chatham, Kent, Dartford, Kent, Sidcup, Kent
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's