|Job Title:||Electrical Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic £46K, Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Andrew McFarlane|
|Job Published:||July 10, 2019 14:49|
Salary: Basic £46,000 (Inc. Shift Allowance)
Location: Loughborough, Leicestershire
Our client, a leading manufacturer within the construction industry is currently looking to recruit an Electrical Engineer to work a mixture of days and nights at their site just outside Loughborough, Leicestershire. The Electrical Engineer will play a pivotal role of the production unit with particular Electrical duties as well as driving on production all the Mine Production Machines. This is a fantastic opportunity for an Electrical Engineer to build a career with a massive market leading organisation where training and development opportunities are unrivalled.
Skills required for an Electrical Engineer:
- Have an Electrical Apprenticeship and ideally, worked within an Industrial Manufacturing environment.
- Experience of LV and HV systems and associated Permits to Work would be advantageous.
- An understanding of PLC and SCADA systems.
- Experience of working on Continuous Improvement Projects.
- 17th Edition would be advantageous.
- Willing to work a rotating Shift pattern.
The Electrical Engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a large organisation who are consistently winning new contracts strengthening their place within the marketplace.
- Further management and development training.
- Opportunity to progress into either project based or management-based roles.
- Fantastic Benefits Package and regular Performance Reviews.
Benefits: Bonus, Overtime, Pension, 25 Days Holiday (+ Bank Holidays), Healthcare
Commutable: Loughborough, Leicestershire
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Andrew McFarlane.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's