Electrical Controls Engineer - DAYS
|Job Title:||Electrical Controls Engineer - DAYS|
|Salary:||£38k per year + Overtime|
|Contact Name:||Helen Brown|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||April 21, 2022 10:09|
Electrical Controls Engineer
DAYS - Monday to Friday
My successful client based in Liverpool is looking for an Electrical Controls Engineer to join the team on a days shift pattern. The role will involve 70% electrical work, 30% mechanical work and will be focused on pre planned maintenance. The successful candidate must have PLC experience and be able to fault find at a minimum. You will be working on a range of machinery including electrical cabinets and PLC's (Siemans S7, Mitsubishi and Allen Bradley).
- Multi Skilled - Electrical Bias
- Minimum Level 3 Electrical Qualification
- Must have PLC experience and be able to fault find at a minimum
- Be competent with basic mechanical work
- Competitive salary
- Days role Monday to Friday
- Overtime available - Can earn +£45K with OT
- Being part of a growing business with big plans for the future
- Joining a successful, supportive team
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's