Electrical Controls Engineer - Days Only
|Job Title:||Electrical Controls Engineer - Days Only|
|Salary:||£45k - 48k per year|
|Contact Name:||Sasha Molloy|
|Job Published:||November 20, 2018 09:39|
Software Electrical Controls Engineer – Days Only
Salary: £45,000 - £48,000
Our client, a large industrial manufacturer is currently recruiting for an Electrical Controls Engineer to join their Multi Million Pound manufacturing facility based in Skelmersdale. Working for a market leader with a very strong order book, you will be required to focus on the overall picture for the business focusing on improvement, leading to the enhancement of process efficiencies. Offering a very attractable salary and benefits package, with further opportunities for training and development, this is a fantastic opportunity for an Electrical Controls Engineer to progress their career with a huge corporation.
Skills required for the Electrical Controls Engineer:
- Must have an Electrical Controls Background
- Knowledge of in-depth PLC Work including Rockwell
- Have worked within a manufacturing/ process environment
- Ability to work on your own and manage projects/ work
- Use initiative
The Electrical Controls Engineer will benefit from:
- Desired Shift and fantastic Package
- Working for the market leader within their industry
- Working for an organisation with substantial financial backing and a strong order book.
- Managing and Organising Own Projects
Benefits: Pension, 25 Days Holiday
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, please contact Sasha Molloy at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's