Electrical Controls Engineer
|Job Title:||Electrical Controls Engineer|
|Salary:||£40k per year + Pension+OTE|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||April 15, 2021 12:04|
Electrical Controls Engineer - Days
An opportunity has now become vacant for a Electrical Controls Engineer to join a renowned manufacturer who in the process of expanding their Engineering team. To be considered for this Electrical Controls Engineering role previous experience of working within a similar role is essential. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary, bespoke training programme, have ample opportunity to progress as well as working a days-based role.
Skills required for the Electrical Controls Engineer:
- To be considered for this role, the Electrical Controls Engineer needs to hold an Engineering qualification.
- Controls Skills; fault finding, modifications and basic programming
- Hands on Electrical maintenance is also required: motors, relays, sensors, contactors, drives.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment would be advantageous, but the client is open to consider all backgrounds.
The Electrical Controls Engineer will benefit from:
- Working a varied role which involves both Maintenance and Controls.
- A market leading company who supplies their products worldwide
- Bespoke training is provided for continuous upgrade on skills.
- Further opportunity for career progression.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £42,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Electrical Controls & Automation engineer
£35k - 45k per year + Pension,healthcare
Junior Controls Engineer
£28k - 32k per year + Pension,healthcare
£38k per year + Pension
£37k per year + Standard Pension, Sick Pay
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
£30,750 per year