Electrical bias Maintenance Engineer
|Job Title:||Electrical bias Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£30k per year + Overtime, Holiday,|
|Contact Name:||Suraj Chauhan|
|Job Published:||August 14, 2019 17:21|
Electrical biased Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer
Day Shift - FMCG - NO NIGHTS
Location: Pontypool, South Wales
This busy manufacturing organisation is currently recruiting for an electrically biased multi skilled maintenance engineer to work on a days rotating (12 hour) shifts, Were one week you work 5 day and the next week you only work 2 days a week. Due to continuing success and uplift in production along with a number of new innovative products being brought to market, their is a need for a experienced multi skilled engineers to join this large site. With 2 sites and distribution all over the UK, Europe, USA and the Middle East no wonder they are recognised as one of the leading manufacturers in these sectors.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi skilled maintenance engineer
- Electrical engineering or maintenance qualification
- Electrical fault finding and maintenance skills
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance
- Continuous improvement experience
- PLC fault finding (Advantagous)
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a renowned, reputable manufacturer
- Learning new continuous improvement techniques
- Involvement in maintenance projects
- Opportunities to progress within maintenance team
Benefits: Pension, overtime
Commutable from: South Wales
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£52k per year + Pension
£31k - 32k per year + Pension
£36k - 37k per year + Pension + Overtime
£28k - 38k per year
£48k - 52k per year + Training+Progression+OTE+Bonus